Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bachelorette Wine Tour Weekend


Sorry I haven’t been posting as many recipes lately but I have been super busy the last few weeks as you can see.  I planned one of my best friend’s bachelorette party and it was last weekend.  We had a great time!  Per the bride’s request, we went on a winery tour and of course I got us all a white hummer limousine!   I used Chariots for Hire based on a friend’s recommendation.  Our driver Robert was great and very helpful.  We also all had personalized wine glasses custom made by Waterfall Designs from Etsy.  I highly recommend Waterfall Designs because the wine glasses were so cute and they were shipped very well with no issues.   I put them in cute gift bags that I decorated with everyone's names and wine themed scrapbook stickers.   We had a picnic lunch at one of the wineries and the weather was perfect.  



One of the favorite wineries was Bluemont Vineyard – it was absolutely gorgeous there!  The views were spectacular.


We went to dinner at the Chart House in Old Town Alexandria  - good food and a wonderful view overlooking the waterfront.  Here is me and the bride-to-be getting ready to head over to Chart House.