Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Easy Indoor Grilled Chicken


I admit that I am afraid to use the propane grill that my building has for everyone to use.  My solution is this Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill Pan, which I received as a Christmas gift this year.  I love it!  It makes cooking this Easy Indoor Grilled Chicken actually easy!  Haha!  If only I was paid to endorse this pan but unfortunately that is not the case.  I have been making this chicken ahead of time so I can have it ready for salads, specifically a Mediterranean chicken salad (next recipe to be posted) that I've been eating almost daily for meals now.  If you love to grill outdoors, that will give a nice char to the chicken.  Enjoy!


Easy Indoor Grilled Chicken

Ingredients
Chicken breasts
Olive oil
Salt and pepper


Directions

Drizzle a little olive oil on each chicken breast to lightly coat. 

Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper.


Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat.


Grill chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.



Allow chicken to rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.  This will prevent the chicken from drying out. 


Note:  If making ahead of time, refrigerate and store in covered container for up to 3 days.  I usually cook and cube the chicken and store for salads during the week.