Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays!


I am going to be taking some time off from Sophie in the Kitchen over the holidays.  Since I have started Sophie in the Kitchen, I have heard from so many family and friends that they are actually reading my blog.   Many of you have either told me in person, emailed me or liked/commented on a post via my Facebook page and I appreciate all of your support this year.  I am also grateful for so many of my blog followers and readers who are located all over the world.  Thank you!

Wishing everyone peace, prosperity, and happiness throughout the holidays and new year! 


P.S.  Thank you to one of my best friends, Sarah, for taking my holiday photos this year!  If you are in need of a baby/children photographer in the DC metro area, check out her Facebook page at SB Photography and let her know I sent you.